I am finally back after six weeks of traveling: teaching, writing books, exploring the world, and visiting friends and family! So, what happened? (Below is a sneak shot of me writing book 5 on a marvelous beach in Sicily, lol).
▪ Now that I am back I can resume the final editing of book 4 of #TIS (my humorous take on dealing with sex as a teenager). I hope to release it by the end of 2016!
▪ I was invited to present, sell, and sign books at Creative Mornings Buffalo on July 8, 2016! Read below to find out more info :)
June Writing Tips
Save this list and consult it whenever needed:
▪ Writing your WIP: past or present tense?
▪ How to finish that first draft
▪ Ten mistakes to avoid when building your main character
▪ How much money should you expect from your book sales?
▪ My trick to overcome writer's block
▪ Finding your own "narrative voice"
Want my opinion on your work? It's free…
As part of my #WritersUnite project I give any writer who asks my honest opinion on the first 200 words of their work. Turnaround time is typically within a few weeks. Send your work at gaia.b.amman at gmail dot com with the subject 200 words. Specify if you want to be linked to the post or if you wish it to be anonymous ;)
-Check out my latest edit of a bisexual romance <3
Now you can find the books of The Italian Saga all in one place ^_^
Paperback, audio, and e-book
Now it's easier than ever to order the latest installment of your favorite series <3
All my writing advice, in one place, for free
My Indie Author Guide is in the making! I am collecting all my writing advice in one guide I will share with subscribers for free (as an e-book). Why? Because I love to pay it forward (Go write that book review on Amazon). Stay tuned, but I'm hoping for a late summer release!
Follow my musings on Instagram
Join my Instatribe! Photography, musings, advice…this is pretty much my diary in images. Check out my Instagram here :)
The Colored Musicians Club
Buffalo, NY 14203
Who am I to give you advice?
I am the very opinionated, unapologetic yet very loving author of the Italian Saga (#TIS): an irreverent indie series taking place in Italy and speaking of love, pain, and happiness with a healthy dose of humor <3
Have a wonderful summer! Till the next ^_^
PS Subscribe to have this monthly newsletter poshly delivered to your mailbox, for free!