Either way, anything is possible! Here are a few tips:
- -READ, READ, READ! Reading is what gave me a good sense of the language, taught me various expressions, and enriched my vocabulary.
- -WRITE, WRITE, WRITE! Like with anything, practice makes perfect.
- -SHARE your work. Find writers’ group (even online if you live in a non-English speaking country), start an ESL writer group.
- -Take positive criticism, and reject the destructive kind. People who bash you are typically jealous of your courage.
- -NEVER GIVE UP! Remember that no one, NO ONE, can tell your story. I’m looking forward to read yours <3
Gaia B Amman has a PhD in molecular biology and published in many international journals, including Nature. She is also a novelist and the author of the Italian Saga. All of her novels were number one releases on Amazon.
The Italian Saga follows the adventures of Leda, a tomboy and bookworm growing up in Italy, asserting herself as a kickass girl. Read them for the feels, the laughter and the tears, to travel to Italy for very cheap, and to figure out what it takes to be happy.
The saga will be complete with the release of book 4 in November! Catch up, check out the books here.